This tour features one night staying overnight on board in BAI TU LONG Bay and one night in Yen Duc village, offering visitors not only off the beaten track experience to Bai Tu Long Bay but a great inside to rural area in Vietnam with their unique tradition. Saving your time to visit fantastic natural landscape of Halong Bay and peaceful life in Vietnamese village, this tour is a great experience that should not be missed.
Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay – Thien Canh Son cave (L, D)
07.45-08.15: Pick up at your hotel in Ha Noi by shuttle bus. After nearly 4 hour drive, there comes the harbor. Our local guide will see you for the check in and cruise briefing. Lunch is served while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay. In the afternoon, you have the chance to visit the well- hidden Thien Canh Son Cave, relax on a white sandy beach at Hon Co Island, go swimming or kayaking. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 2: Vung Vieng Fishing Village – Yen Duc village (B, L, D)
Start a day with glorious view of the Bay with a cup of tea or coffee. Breakfast is in the fresh air. Later, you have a visit to Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms. More swimming is available before an A la carte lunch.
After disembarking, we drive you to Yen Duc village. It’s time for a visit the culture house of village and an ancient house to gain deeper understanding of Vietnamese customs. Experience village life as a local with some farming works till the end of the daylight. Dinner in a local house. Keep your hand and your tongue working by joining us to make traditional Troi (floating rice) cakes before a peaceful night in village
Day 3: Yen Duc village – Hanoi (B, L)
The day is devoted to the brilliant pure of the countryside. Some morning exercise for greater absorb of the air at 6.30am. Following a delicious breakfast, let’s take a stroll around the village and live more with the villagers by visiting a local market and learn about their handicraft work.
Lunch is served and dedicated to most favorite Vietnamese dishes. A very fantastic Water Puppet show comes around 14.00, you can find it nowhere else in the world but Vietnam.
After the show, package your own memories and say goodbye to the village. Tour ends at 5:00 pm in Hanoi.
Please, contact us for more details.
- Accommodation (Halong bay cruise and Yen Duc village)
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Yen Duc village – Hanoi
- All meals during the tour
- Activities and sightseeing places
- Water puppet show or Quan Ho singing performance
- English-speaking tour guide
- Local travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Bank charges (for card payments)
Shuttle bus timing
- Depart from Hanoi at: 07:30am – 8:00 am
- Depart from Halong Bay at: 12:00pm – 12:30pm, arrive Yen Duc village at: 02:00 pm
- Depart from Yen Duc village: 02:30 pm, arrive Hanoi at 05:00 pm
- Depending on the trip the check in and check out time will be managed. Late check in and early check out upon availability
- Farming activities and sightseeing in the village can be managed depending on each season. This itinerary might subject to changes without prior notice.
What to bring
Passport, Sunglasses, Sunblock, Wide brimmed hat, Insect repellent, Comfortable clothing and shoes, Warm clothing (in the winter).